Monday, June 30, 2008

playing with light

I have been wanting to take on the challenge of sunlight and here is my first attempt. I was a little bummed because by the time we got away from the white fence (picture 1 and 2) and to the orchard (picture 3 and 4) the sun had almost set too much. I needed to take the pictures about 15 minutes earlier then I did. Oh well, next time. I still thought that they turned out beautiful. I think that sunlight can be hard on pictures, but it can also create such a neat effect. Hopefully I will get it right next time.


2 comments:

Rick said...

Michelle,
Good luck on the Saturday photo shoot. I know you will do a great job. Your pictures in the sunlight come out really good compared to mine. When I try the person's face is all washed out.

Love ya,

Dad

heather said...

cute pics. They turned out really good. I can't wait to get my camera.