Saturday, January 17, 2009

may I offer you some tea?

...or maybe just some sugary sweet girlies.
my two little ladies...i just love them.

the last couple of days, as I have looked at some of my favorite blogs, I keep coming across this photo-a-day challenge (a picture for everyday of the year). I decided that I wanted to join in on the fun. Here is my first picture. I have been wanting to get a picture of my girls having a tea party so I thought today is just as good as any other day to do so. I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds :)

2 comments:

Brie said...

That is such a cute picture. It looks like something Greg olsen would paint. You have two adorable girls.

Christensen Family said...

Hey Michelle, gotta ? for you. How did you create your header for this site. I want to do something like this for mine. Thanks!